Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /home/chloroplastvcihhlxoyrsorpcltajszt/wwwroot/index.php on line 26
My AR Gun / ARcher can not get connected with my phone, how to fix it?
Please try the following solutions one by one:
1) Make sure the Bluetooth has been enabled before entering the app. If not, exit the app and try again.
2) Make sure the batteries have been correctly loaded.
3) Make sure there is no other smartphone being connected to your AR Gun / ARcher.
4) If the 3 steps above do not solve your problem and you are an iPhone 6 user, please reset the network setting of your iPhone: Go to “Settings” - “General” - “Reset” - “Reset Network Settings”. Check whether your AR Gun / ARcher can get connected with your phone after restarting.
Where to download the companion app of AR Gun / ARcher
· Android – Search for “Geekplay” in Google Play
· iPhone – Search for “Geekplay” in App Store
Or you can scan the following QR Code to download the relevant app
Geekplay AR GunGeekplay ARcher
I am experiencing lag when playing with AR Gun / ARcher.
Several reasons for lagging of the app:
1) Please allow the app to use the camera, otherwise the performance might be affected;
2) The lagging could be caused by the abnormal performance of the gyroscope of some Android cellphone. Try restart your android cellphone and the app;
3) The lagging could be caused by insufficient memory of some cellphones. Please close all the other applications to release the memory.
Does my Android smartphone support AR Gun / ARcher?
System requirements of Android smartphone:
▪ Android 4.4 & Above;
▪ With Gyroscope 1
If you are not sure about the spec of your phone, scan the QR code below to download the testing app.